Bing Maps that belongs to Microsoft for Enterprise (formerly Virtual Web Earth) platform is one integrated range of services which gives the users the ability to make applications which enable users to visually unfluence with complex data.
Bing Maps combines a very goog quality geospatial informtion, good imagery, and reliable results for integrating position information into business solutions.
Bing Maps secures structure, maintenance, and resilience for users personalized solutions via the following:
- Geospatial information that suggests deep, entirety details in a diversity of views, that include bird’s eye and 3D perspectives.
- Bing Maps application is hosted by Microsoft and the base information helps to minimize users financial investment. And a service level settlement may guarantee 99.9% uptime.
- All the Bing maps’ tools are designed with the main purpose to help increasing user team’s productivity which include:
- Interactive SDK of Bing Maps
- Bing Maps’ MapCruncher Beta
- The main functionality in the map app programming interface (API) provides users team a head start. Integrate users information or other third-party information sources to add personalized views and functionalities.
What are the Features and Functionalities of Bing Maps:
- Bird’s eye view imagery – only for Bing Maps – provides amazing views of real-world positions, securing insight into “what it’s like there.” The Bird’s eye view imagery is really famous with travel websites and the real estate websites just because people using bingmaps may take a glimpse of the position or house.
- Aerial imagery – bing maps aerial enjoy high-resolution aerial images from one of the best-of-breed imagery providers.
- 3-D imagery – see three-dimensional, photorealistic views of buildings and landscapes.
- Map data – access all secured countries and areas via a single API.
- Map rendering – showing 33 map styles that are totally adjustable fonts for labeling, the capacity to display maps in resolutions up to 2000 × 2000 dpi, plus support for .gif, .wbmp, and .png file formats.
- Proximity search – return a list of points of interest based on the adjacency to a chosed position. Explore resilient ways to look for additional points of interest among a specified route.
- Geocoding – users take the most precise positions all over the world via the unification of multiple geocoders and datasets with MapView, reverse IP, and culture to secure one of the most relevant and precised results.
- Driving directions – secure optimized driving locations with step-by-step instructions or travel long distances with worldwide, city-to-city routing.
- Multipoint routing – optimize travel agenda and really improves driver efficiency by application of the Bing Maps trip planner and multipoint routing.
- Map annotation and drawing – simply personalize and modify push pins, polylines, and polygons. Personalizes line colors, widths, and transparencies of shapes as well as add custom icons. Users might also personalize shape and tile layers and add GeoRSS feeds and information boxes.
- Localization – localized market maintenance, starting with Japan, which is supported in the Bing Maps API along with localized maps and driving directions in more than 10 languages.
- Flexible platform – build on a platform which continually improves its flexibility and ease of use. Microsoft incorporates developer feedback in feature personalization and in expanding coverage.
Does Bind Maps got an Advantage?
- Yes, it does! With Bing Maps, users may secure highly visual and immersive applications. Users are going to be able to explore and visualize rich sets of complex data.
- Bing maps is reliable – Bing Maps has been created for the enterprise user. The platform secures very reliable and quite detailed data with Service Level Agreements that guarantee 99.9% uptime.
- It’s manage Costs – minimize users financial investment.
- Tools – developer tools allows the users to employ unique imagery, really dynamic maps, and personalized content layers which secure a tailored experience for the users.
- Pricing – finally but not least Bing maps secures resilient pricing options to modulate users’ business requirements and the type of solution they are creating in Bing maps.